Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pure Perfection...

She is just that, PERFECT! Seriously, we were done in like 30 minutes. She is so beautiful and momma is super sweet. I have been lacking in the 6 month old department lately so I asked if I could borrow little Ms Daisy and they were so kind to "lend" her to me :) I had a vision in my head and little Ms Daisy allowed me to convey it. Thank you so much!

She melts my heart with those eyes of hers

Is mommy not beautiful?

This one is going big, 20X30 big ;)

0 comments:

About Me

London, Ontario, Canada
I have loved photography for a long time, but it really kicked into gear with the birth of my first child. I was seeing first hand how quickly she was reaching those oh-so precious milestones. I wanted to capture those moments and freeze them in time. I was able to accomplish this with my camera. With the birth of each of my children it occurred to me more and more that there were very few options for professional portraits that allowed my childrens personalities to shine. Of course there were the traditional chain portrait studios, but that wasn't my family or our style. This began my journey from being a mom with a camera to a photographer. Whether it's the essence of your growing belly, the innocence of your newborn or the curiosity of your child, I look foward to helping you create portraits that reflect you and your family's style.

Followers

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from peahead::prints{gina}. Make your own badge here.

My Blog List

About This Blog

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP